- “VINI BUONI D’ITALIA 2009” - Touring Club Italiano
Chianti Classico 2006 - **** Menzione ad Honorem
- “VINI D’ITALIA 2009” - Gambero Rosso
- "DECANTER" - May 2010
- “I VINI D’ITALIA 2009” - Le Guide de l'Espresso
Chianti Classico 2006 3 bottles
Memores 2006 2 bottles
- “ANNUARIO DEI MIGLIORI VINI ITALIANI 2009” - Luca Maroni
Consistent and concentrate the fruitness of the Chianti Classico 2006, with a touch of mint, which enriches the complexity. The encounter with Memores 2006 is marked by the impressive taste of ripe and sweet plum. It is not a tannic wine, but it is round and powerful with a soft drinkability. Compliments to Setriolo for the worthy achievement of this vintage.
- “I VINI DI VERONELLI 2009” - Seminario Permanente Luigi Veronelli
Setriolo Chianti Classico 2006
The nose is dominated by scents of raspberry and violet; the taste is concentrated, the tannins are soft; it ends with juicy notes of raspberries.
A perfect match for pasta and risotto. - 2009 to 2010